Financial Literacy and Cashflow 101 Workshop
Investing is a skill most can’t learn from a book. The alternative of learning in the ‘real world’ could prove costly. You need to first understand your own behaviour. The CASHFLOW 101 game was created by Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, the founders of the Rich Dad Company. Robert Kiyoski is the author of the best-ever selling personal finance book of all times, Rich Dad Poor Dad, which has been on the New York Times Bestseller list for over 7 years, translated into over 30 languages.
Cashflow 101 was created as a fun, powerful and experimental way to teach investing and wealth building, manage assets and liabilities, trade stocks and fight your way out of the rat race.
This game will help you gain the knowledge on how to be wealthy and that with be life changing. Be the boss and find out more about yourself financial styles and know if it matches your opponent. Sharpen your financial literacy skills and relearn the concepts of investing and making money. Perhaps if you are the saving type, try out forceful investing. If you like taking risks, maybe try to do steady growth. The CASHFLOW 101 is a simulation of real life.
The CASHFLOW 101 is a simulation of real life.
By playing the CASHFLOW 101, you will:
- Develop your Financial Intelligence
- Learn accounting and risk management skills
- Develop strategic thinking skills
- See opportunities where you have never seen them before
- Learn how to create financial freedom
- Break out of your old thinking patterns about money
- Redirect your attention to produce cash flow instead of earned income. (That single shift will give you lasting freedom instead of being locked into a job or business that demands your time.)
There will be a short Financial Education presentation before the game followed by information on business opportunities available to delegates to earn passive income.
Register your place on our CASHFLOW Session today!
Seating is limited.
Date: Tuesday 18th February 2020
Time: 6.30pm to 9pm
Location: Pimlico Academy, Lupus Street, London, SW1V 3AT. 3 minutes walk from Pimlico Tube Station (Victoria Line)
Cost: £15.00 per person
Book your ticket here https://cashflow101workshop5.eventbrite.co.uk
Places on these workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable.