BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
Financial Educator Charmaine Simpson, Maxine Mitchell Edgar of Bronze Ash Funerals and Peter Broderick from Gooding Funeral Services presents ‘Dying to Know: End of Life & Funeral Planning’ Webinar on Thursday 16 February 2023 at 18:30 GMT.
In this informative, thought-provoking, humorous but life-changing webinar, we will talk about activities concerning death and funeral planning.
We will discuss:
• Our first and personal experiences of death
• What do we do when someone dies?
• Funeral Arranging and choices
• Burial or cremation?
• Coffin or casket?
• Green funerals
• Do we need to embalm?
• Religious or Non Religious?
• What is a Celebrant?
• Our wakes and traditional practices
• Do I need a Funeral Director?
• How do I pay?
• Death Doulas
• Dying a ‘good death’ in a hostile environment
• Getting My Financial House in order with Wills, Trusts, Lasting Power of Attorney and Life Insurance
• Grief and After care
THIS EVENT IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!
This webinar will take place on Thursday 16 February 2023 from 18:30 – 20:30 GMT.
This is a WEBINAR via Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Book your FREE ticket here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_00gOmiZrSYqsyhwEUyn6Rg
Places are limited so book your ticket, grab a pen and paper and get ready to learn.
This webinar will not be recorded. Miss it and miss out!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Charmaine Simpson at email@example.com