Financial Educator Charmaine Simpson in association with Pam Lindsay presents a FREE Webinar entitled ‘Empowering People in Property’ on Wednesday 4 January 2023 at 19:00 GMT via Zoom Webinar.
In this webinar, Pam Lindsay will discuss:
- How property created financial freedom for her and how it can do exactly the same for you.
- Mindset setting clear goals smart goals and objectives.
- The importance of an action plan and results based hybrid learning.
- How to systemise and outsource your journey so you have time to live life on your terms.
- How to set up smart company structures that create generational wealth so you can pass it on to your loved ones.
- How to think like a brand from the very beginning so you can attract the right network and investors.
- How to find, fund and build the most lucrative property business models that are bang on trend for 2023.
- How to use your pension to purchase commercial property
- How to force appreciation others can’t see.
- How I built my grade 2 listed building into a boutique hotel apartment which is now making up to 10,000 net income per month.
- Understanding my top tips on buy refurbish refinance, HMOs, Commercial Conversations to Residential, New builds using fast superstructure systems ideal for building abroad, Remodelling and Rent 2 Rent Strategy.
- Learn how to operate, market and promote your business especially for short-term lettings and Airbnb.
- How to find your goldmine location, understanding government policies and how you can be part of the demand and supply radical changes.
- Understanding how you can source information through Prop Tech platforms.
- Different type of ventures / How to raise finance like a savvy and intelligent developer: collaborations, private investors joint ventures, property funds, crowdfunding platforms.
- How to scale your business the refinancing process and pass this knowledge on so we create generational wealth And financial freedom through property.
Pam is a successful Property Developer and Remote Investor with over 30 years of experience. Together with her husband, they own a mixed-stock property portfolio worth £10 million pounds in London, Colchester and Hertfordshire. Pam has attributed her success largely to specialist education, which gave her a huge opportunity to switch and empowered her with the knowledge and confidence to scale up and try new things.
Originally from Hackney East London, Pam has a BA in Business and Economics and uses multiple streams of property strategies to scale and expand their business. Her passion has led to the natural progression to now empower others through her incredible six months mentorship program. Her mission is to see others create generational wealth and financial freedom through property.
THIS EVENT IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 4 January 2023 from 19:00 – 21:00 GMT.
Book your FREE ticket here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FwZLIQj9RKmhxUm6lJFoaA
This is a WEBINAR via Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Places are limited so book your ticket, grab a pen and paper and get ready to learn.
This webinar will not be recorded. Miss it and miss out!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Charmaine Simpson at email@example.com