SATURDAY 6TH JULY 2019
The Black Market & Film Festival is an event to showcase, expose and connect Black cultural and creative entrepreneurs to the community and to provide a platform to sell their products, promote their skills and engage with the local and surrounding community.
The aim of the event is to:
- Showcase and connect Black cultural and creative entrepreneurs to the community
- Increase the exposure of Black cultural and creative sector’s participation in the wider community
- To provide a platform to sell their products, promote their skills and engage with the local and surrounding community.
- To raise the awareness of the importance and relevance of increasing your personal financial literacy and the benefits of developing and adopting an enterprising lifestyle.
The Black Market will include stalls showcasing African Arts & Crafts, Jewellery, Fashion, Skincare, Hair Care, Food, Books, DVDs, Toys and more. There will be educational and interactive presentation on Black Economic Empowerment and film screenings for all the family. There will be some workshops on the day as well as children activities.
Profits from the Black Market and Film Festival will go towards funding future events as we are SELF FUNDED and strive to be self-sufficient.
Our economic empowerment and liberation is OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
WANT A STALL AT THE BLACK MARKET & FILM FESTIVAL?
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO EXHIBIT FROM 12PM – 9PM. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO EXHIBIT FOR THE WHOLE EVENT, DO NOT ENQUIRE ABOUT THE EVENT.
- Stalls spaces include one table (120cm x 60cm), two chairs and one parking space on site.
- You have access to all the films and workshops on the day.
- A maximum of 2 adults per stall. Additional persons would need to purchase a ticket.
- All Stall purchases are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No food vendors.
Stall enquiries via email only. Please state what you would like to exhibit. No food vendors.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org