Financial Educator Charmaine Simpson and Maxine Mitchell Edgar of Bronze Ash Funerals presents ‘Dying to Know: End of Life & Funeral Planning’ Webinar on Wednesday 9 November 2022 at 18:30.
In this informative, thought-provoking, humorous but life-changing webinar, we will talk about activities concerning death and funeral planning.
We will discuss:
• Our first and personal experiences of death
• What do we do when someone dies?
• Funeral Arranging and choices
• Burial or cremation?
• Coffin or casket?
• Green funerals
• Do we need to embalm?
• Religious or Non-Religious?
• What is a Celebrant?
• Our wakes and traditional practices
• Do I need a Funeral Director?
• How do I pay?
• Death Doulas
• Dying a ‘good death’ in a hostile environment
• Getting My House in order with Wills and life insurance
• Grief and Aftercare
THIS EVENT IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 9 November 2022 from 18:30 – 20:30 GMT.
This is a WEBINAR via Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Book your ticket from https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QIyjbKoqRVGW0Cw2geBGmw
Places are limited so book your ticket, grab a pen and paper and get ready to learn.
This webinar will not be recorded. Miss it and miss out!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Charmaine Simpson at email@example.com